A complete lesson about lakes that begins with an AMAZING WORLD RECORD OF GEOGRAPHY—
The World's Largest Lake—The Caspian Sea!
The world record wows students and the following activities build on their interest.
Three student activity sheets:
• Exploring the Caspian Sea
• Reading a Map of the Caspian Sea
• Appreciating the Importance of Lakes
Includes teaching guide and answer key.
Bonus: Instructions on how to create a land and water features box to use while teaching physical geography.
Aligned with the Themes of Geography and the National Geographic Standards.
LAKES is excerpted from AMAZING WORLD RECORDS OF GEOGRAPHY.
Amazing World Record of Geography: LAKES—Worksheets and Activities
- 11 Pages
- 3 Reproducible Activity Sheets
- Hands-On Projects
- Teaching Guides
- Complete Answer Key
- Aligned with the Themes of Geography and the National Geographic Standards
- Part of the Amazing World Records Series of Books
- eBook/PDF Download