A complete lesson about reefs that begins with an AMAZING WORLD RECORD OF GEOGRAPHY—
The World's Longest Reef—The Great Barrier Reef!
The world record wows students and the following activities build on their interest.
Three student activity sheets:
• Exploring the Great Barrier Reef
• Understanding Coral Reefs
• Threats to Coral Reefs
Includes teaching guide and answer key.
Bonus: Instructions on how to create a land and water features box to use while teaching physical geography.
Aligned with the Themes of Geography and the National Geographic Standards.
REEFS is excerpted from AMAZING WORLD RECORDS OF GEOGRAPHY.
Amazing World Record of Geography: REEFS—Worksheets and Activities
- Grades 5-9
- 11 Pages
- 3 Reproducible Activity Sheets
- Hands-On Projects
- Teaching Guides
- Complete Answer Key
- Aligned with the Themes of Geography and the National Geographic Standards
- Part of the Amazing World Records Series of Books
- eBook/PDF Download