A complete lesson about the world's Most Diverse Country that begins with an AMAZING WORLD RECORD OF HISTORY—
The World's Most Diverse Country—THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
The world record wows students and the following activities build on their interest.
Three student activity sheets:
• The World's Most Diverse Country
• Papua New Guinea: Linguistic Diversity
• Diversity in Your Community
Includes teaching guide and answer key.
Aligned with the Themes of Social Studies and the National Council for the Social Studies (NCSS).
MOST DIVERSE COUNTRY is excerpted from AMAZING WORLD RECORDS OF HISTORY.
Amazing World Record of History: MOST DIVERSE COUNTRY—Worksheets and Activities
- Grades 5-9
- 10 Pages
- 3 Reproducible Activity Sheets
- Hands-On Projects
- Teaching Guides
- Complete Answer Key
- Aligned with the National Council of Social Studies Standards
- Part of the Amazing World Records Series of Books
- eBook/PDF Download