A complete lesson about the world's oldest fossil that begins with an AMAZING WORLD RECORD OF SCIENCE—
The World's Oldest Fossil—An Australian Fossil of a Bacterium!
The world record wows students and the following activities build on their interest.
• Vital Statistics
• Fossils: Fascinating Facts
• Question and Answer Activity Sheet
• Hands-on Enrichment Activity
Includes teaching guide and answer key.
Recommended by the National Science Teachers Association.
WORLD'S OLDEST FOSSIL is excerpted from AMAZING WORLD RECORDS OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, which provides this and 20 other similar lesson sets.
Amazing World Record of Science and Technology: OLDEST FOSSIL—Worksheets
- Grades 5-9
- 9 Pages
- 3 Reproducible Activity Sheets
- Hands-On Projects
- Teaching Guides
- Complete Answer Key
- Recommended by the National Science Teachers Association
- Part of the Amazing World Records Series of Books
- eBook/PDF Download