A complete lesson about the world's oldest observatory that begins with an AMAZING WORLD RECORD OF SCIENCE—
The World's Oldest Observatory—Stonehenge!
The world record wows students and the following activities build on their interest.
• Vital Statistics
• Modern Observatories: Fascinating Facts
• Question and Answer Activity Sheet
• Hands-on Enrichment Activity
Includes teaching guide and answer key.
Recommended by the National Science Teachers Association.
WORLD'S OLDEST OBSERVATORY is excerpted from AMAZING WORLD RECORDS OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, which provides this and 20 other similar lesson sets.
Amazing World Record of Science and Technology: OLDEST OBSERVATORY—Worksheets
- Grades 5-9
- 9 Pages
- 3 Reproducible Activity Sheets
- Hands-On Projects
- Teaching Guides
- Complete Answer Key
- Recommended by the National Science Teachers Association
- Part of the Amazing World Records Series of Books
- eBook/PDF Download