A complete lesson about the world's greatest rainfall that begins with an AMAZING WORLD RECORD OF WEATHER—
The World's Greatest Rainfall—73.62 inches!
The world record wows students and the following activities build on their interest.
• The World's Greatest Rainfall
• Constructing a Rain Gauge
• Classifying Rain
Includes teaching guide and answer key.
Recommended by the National Science Teachers Association.
WORLD'S GREATEST RAINFALL is excerpted from AMAZING WORLD RECORDS OF WEATHER, which provides this and 20 other similar lesson sets.
Amazing World Record of Weather: GREATEST RAINFALL—Worksheets and Activities
- Grades 5-9
- 8 Pages
- 3 Reproducible Activity Sheets
- Hands-On Projects
- Teaching Guides
- Complete Answer Key
- Recommended by the National Science Teachers Association
- Part of the Amazing World Records Series of Books
- eBook/PDF Download