A complete lesson about the world's highest wind speed that begins with an AMAZING WORLD RECORD OF WEATHER—
The World's Highest Wind Speed—231 mph!
The world record wows students and the following activities build on their interest.
• The World's Highest Wind Speed
• Wind and Its Effects
• Constructing a Weather Vane
Includes teaching guide and answer key.
Recommended by the National Science Teachers Association.
WORLD'S HIGHEST WIND SPEED is excerpted from AMAZING WORLD RECORDS OF WEATHER, which provides this and 20 other similar lesson sets.
Amazing World Record of Weather: HIGHEST WIND SPEED—Worksheets and Activities
- Grades 5-9
- 8 Pages
- 3 Reproducible Activity Sheets
- Hands-On Projects
- Teaching Guides
- Complete Answer Key
- Recommended by the National Science Teachers Association
- Part of the Amazing World Records Series of Books
- eBook/PDF Download