A complete lesson about the world's windiest place that begins with an AMAZING WORLD RECORD OF WEATHER—
The World's Windiest Place—Port Martin, Antarctica!
The world record wows students and the following activities build on their interest.
• The World's Windiest Place
• Why Does the Wind Blow?
• Understanding the Coriolis Effect
Includes teaching guide and answer key.
Recommended by the National Science Teachers Association.
WORLD'S WINDIEST PLACE is excerpted from AMAZING WORLD RECORDS OF WEATHER, which provides this and 20 other similar lesson sets.
Amazing World Record of Weather: WINDIEST PLACE—Worksheets and Activities
- Grades 5-9
- 7 Pages
- 3 Reproducible Activity Sheets
- Hands-On Projects
- Teaching Guides
- Complete Answer Key
- Recommended by the National Science Teachers Association
- Part of the Amazing World Records Series of Books
- eBook/PDF Download