A complete lesson about the world's most widespread language family that begins with an AMAZING WORLD RECORD OF LANGUAGE—
The World's Most Widespread Language Family—Indo-European!
The world record wows students and the following activities build on their interest.
Three student activity sheets:
• The World's Most Widespread Language Family
• Borrowed Words: A Research Project
• Comparing Languages
Includes teaching guide and answer key.
Aligned with the NCTE/IRA Standards.
MOST WIDESPREAD LANGUAGE FAMILY is excerpted from AMAZING WORLD RECORDS OF LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE.
MOST WIDESPREAD LANGUAGE FAMILY: INDO-EUROPEAN—Language Worksheets & Activities
- Grades 5-9
- 10 Pages
- 3 Reproducible Activity Sheets
- Hands-On Projects
- Teaching Guides
- Complete Answer Key
- Meets the National Council of Teachers of English/International Reading Association Standards
- Part of the Amazing World Records Series of Books
- eBook/PDF Download