A complete lesson about the language with the most words that begins with an AMAZING WORLD RECORD OF LANGUAGE—
The Language with the Most Words—English!
The world record wows students and the following activities build on their interest.
Three student activity sheets:
• The Language with the Most Words
• Synonyms and Antonyms
• Understanding Lexicography
Includes teaching guide and answer key.
Aligned with the NCTE/IRA Standards.
THE LANGUAGE WITH THE MOST WORDS is excerpted from AMAZING WORLD RECORDS OF LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE.
THE LANGUAGE WITH THE MOST WORDS: ENGLISH—Language Worksheets and Activities
- Grades 5-9
- 10 Pages
- 3 Reproducible Activity Sheets
- Hands-On Projects
- Teaching Guides
- Complete Answer Key
- Meets the National Council of Teachers of English/International Reading Association Standards
- Part of the Amazing World Records Series of Books
- eBook/PDF Download