A complete lesson about the world's most endangered language that begins with an AMAZING WORLD RECORD OF LANGUAGE—
The World's Most Endangered Language—Yuchi!
The world record wows students and the following activities build on their interest.
Three student activity sheets:
• The World's Most Endangered Language
• Back From the Brink: Reviving Languages
• Endangered Languages and Your Community
Includes teaching guide and answer key.
Aligned with the NCTE/IRA Standards.
THE WORLD'S MOST ENDANGERED LANGUAGE is excerpted from AMAZING WORLD RECORDS OF LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE.
THE WORLD'S MOST ENDANGERED LANGUAGE: YUCHI—Language Worksheets and Activities
- Grades 5-9
- 9 Pages
- 3 Reproducible Activity Sheets
- Hands-On Projects
- Teaching Guides
- Complete Answer Key
- Aligned with the NCTE/IRA Standards
- Part of the Amazing World Records Series of Books
- eBook/PDF Download