A complete lesson about the world's oldest living language that begins with an AMAZING WORLD RECORD OF LANGUAGE—
The World's Oldest Living Language—Aboriginal or Khoisan!
The world record wows students and the following activities build on their interest.
Three student activity sheets:
• The World's Oldest Living Language
• Oral History: The Verbal Record
Includes teaching guide and answer key.
Aligned with the NCTE/IRA Standards.
THE WORLD'S OLDEST LIVING LANGUAGE is excerpted from AMAZING WORLD RECORDS OF LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE.
THE WORLD'S OLDEST LIVING LANGUAGE: ABORIGINAL OR KHOISAN—Worksheets
- Grades 5-9
- 9 Pages
- 3 Reproducible Activity Sheets
- Hands-On Projects
- Teaching Guides
- Complete Answer Key
- Aligned with the NCTE/IRA Standards
- Part of the Amazing World Records Series of Books
- eBook/PDF Download